ZT0618VS -- 1,320 LB TRACTION -- 3/16" MAX STEEL/STEEL, VACUUM RIVETER
This has been the favorite riveter of race shops since the 80's. Can be run on a very small shop compressor at 90-100 psi, and is light and compact enough to fit in many tough locations. The vacuum option will keep the rivet in the nose piece at any angle for easy one hand operation. The optional (Can be turned off) vacuum and high impact collection bottle also keeps your workplace safe and clean by collecting the rivet mandrels. No more sweeping floors or trying to roll floor jacks over rivets on the floor. Zipp riveters are also repairable and rebuild-able. This will be the last body riveter you will buy guaranteed.
* 100 PSI MAX operating pressure.
- Pulls up to 3/16" (4.8mm) diameter rivets in material types (Steel/Steel).
- Riveter includes 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", and 3/16" nose-pieces for different diameter rivets.
- Full-body aluminum construction (forged aluminum head, cast aluminum body).
- Vacuum Mandrel Collection System keeps work area clean.
- Ships in molded storage case w/ kitted accessories.
The Zipp Air ZT0618VS all-purpose hydraulic riveter can pull up to 3/16"(48mm) diameter rivets of material types (Steel/Steel.) Zipp Air Riveters come equipped with multiple nose-pieces for different diameter conveniently stored in the bottom of your tool.Full-body aluminum construction ensures peerless quality and durability, as well as light weight for user fatigue.
*Riveter not intended for use with structural rivets.
|Brand Name||Zipp Air Tool USA|
|Item model number||ZT0618VS|
|Stroke Length||11/16" (18mm)|
|Operating Air Pressure||90psi(6.2bar)|
|Air Inlet Size||1/4"|
|Min. Hose size||3/8"(10mm)|