Red Line 80204 Water Wetter Coolant Additive
MFG. Part #:
12 fl. oz.
Sold in Quantity:
Red Line Water Wetter Super Coolant additive is a unique wetting agent which reduces coolant temperatures by as much as 20° F. This is a liquid coolant treatment product which is designed to be added to solutions of antifreeze and water to help improve the heat transfer properties of glycol-based antifreeze. This liquid product can be used to provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines, which provides much better heat transfer properties than glycol-based antifreeze. Improves the ability of coolant to wet heat transfer surfaces by 50%.
- Reduces or eliminates bubbles that form on hot metal surfaces to reduce coolant temperatures by up to 20°
- Superior heat transfer properties compared to glycol-based antifreeze
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOL and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
- Designed for use with all modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze cooling systems
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Reduces cavitation and complexes with hard water to reduce scaling
- Does not lower cooling system below the thermostatically-controlled temperature
- 12 fl. oz. bottle treats 12-16 quarts
Water Wetter Tech Info (PDF)
Learn more about how cooling systems work with proper coolant mixture and additives by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations