MP Economy double pass radiator 1.5 upper
This double pass radiator features 100% all-aluminum construction. The furnace-brazed core increases durability compared to other radiators with epoxy-glued or crimped-gasket sealing methods. Two rows of 1 inch aluminum tubes allows this radiator to out cool a similarly sized radiator with five rows of copper tubes. A rugged billet aluminum filler neck with screw-in bleed is also included.
This radiator is designed for Chevy applications with both water necks on the passenger side. The upper inlet measures 1-1/2 inches outside diameter and the lower outlet measures 1-3/4 inches outside diameter. The radiator is available in 22", 24", 26", 28", or 31" widths, including the end tanks. All sizes are 19 inches tall.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No epoxy, glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Two rows of 1" aluminum tubes (out cools five rows of copper)
- Billet aluminum filler neck